Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yes Update


As close to Roger Dean as I'll ever get!

There is speculation that history will repeat itself again as to whether or not Jon Anderson will still be in Yes (long-time fans know the story). Rumours are spreading that this time, he will be replaced by someone from a tribute band à la Ripper Owens. This is because of Anderson's debilitating respitory condition making him unable to tour and record (see earlier post). I was compelled to write this after receiving some solo albums in the post from his native area. I haven't been listening to the Yes family much lately as other things have come up. I'm hoping he'll get better and he'll stay in Yes as long as he can (he's not young anymore, so we have to be realistic).
At least I'll have the show at the state fair to remember.

No comments: