![]() |
| Allied moving lorry |
I have decided to leave Syracuse. I've explained this more on the sister blog. No one wants me around anymore, and it's not just one person. I've outgrown the area, and it's gone downhill. I might go to south Florida, since I've had the idea for several years, and would even try just wintering there like pensioners do, even though I would have to work and outlive them to actually do that. Remote work is above my pay grade unless I can get something in AI. I'm just unhappy here now, and I'm ready to fill up boxes and get my cat and hope to meet new people, which may be easier where you have no track record. I think this is the straw that broke the camels back. Much of the area is a state these days, and people vote with their feet by buggering off to where they don't have income tax, even if they watch Fox News.



No comments:
Post a Comment