Sunday, June 28, 2009

Paul McCartney - Driving Canada or Driving Toronto -Air Canada Centre - Toronto, ONT 13/4/02



While we wait for what has become a tour from Sir Paul McCartney, here is one from the 2002 Driving USA Tour. I had to miss this one because of the cost. I found this at the semi-annual CD Record Tour several months later. It cost a bit, but was well worth it, so I share it with you. I did see him for the first time at Exhibition Stadium (since replaced by BMO Field) on 6 June 1993 (posted separately). I wish I were old enough then to really appreciate it better.
"Mull of Kintyre" is a standout here as it's the only time it was played on the tour, because only us diehards on this side of the lake and pond would know it straight away. See image for track list.

CD 1
CD 2

No comments: