Monday, June 29, 2009

Paul McCartney - The US Tour - TD (Banknorth) Garden, Boston, 27/9/05



I went to the 'US' Tour on 5/10/05 (October) at Madison Square, but I couldn't find a bootleg of that show (if you do, please tell me straight away), so I had to go up I-95 past Quahog to Boston. I think this is the right date. The day before, I read some songs were cut off on the RoIO. If anyone can tell which is which, do tell me. (I went again in 2009 and 2014)
Like many of these unofficial releases, the sound is not too great. It's not as bad as The Beatles at the Star Club, but that was a different time.  I also had to reup this as it was pulled from another place yet I had saved it somewhere as my hard copies won't work anymore.
There may be more, live and studio. Stay tuned!

CD 1

Magical Mystery Tour
Flaming Pie
Jet
I'll Get You
Drive My Car
Till There Was You
Let Me Roll it
Got to Get You Into My Life
Fine Line
Maybe I'm Amazed
The Long and Winding Road
In Spite of All the Danger
For No One
Fixing a Hole
English Tea
I'll Follow the Sun
Follow Me
Blackbird
Eleanor Rigby

CD 2

Too Many People (Paul says it's for the Wings fans, even though it was on Ram months before Wings were founded and has admitted that we fans know more about his work than he does!)
Good Day Sunshine
Band on the Run
Penny Lane
I've Got a Feeling
Back in the USSR
Baby Face (running gag)/Hey Jude
Live and Let Die
Yesterday
Get Back
Helter Skelter
Please Please Me
Let It Be
Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (reprise)/The End

No comments: